We provide Mechanical Draughtman which is implied for the candidates who try to end up a professional draughtsman. After fruitful culmination of Mechanical Draughtman Course the student shall be able to perform the accompanying abilities with proper sequence.
- Trainees will work as a junior draughtsman in industry
- Prepare drawing, outline new parts ,gathering i.e. assembly ,details ,sections, drawing
- Information in CAD/CAM.
- Information of Technical English terms utilized as a part of industry
Need of Engineering Drawing:
- What is drawing, Use
- Introduction to Engineering Drawing
- Conversion of Units
- Unit Systems – Metric, ANSI, IS,Degree
- Preparation of sketches
- Line, circle, arcs, Ellipse etc.
- Types of Lines, line weights
- Projection of Solids
- Introduction of Angle method
- Standard views
- Assembly drawing
- Ballooning & BOM
- Templates, Std. formats
- Dimensions as per IS standards
- What is section
- Types of section
- Use of section views
- Convention in section views
- Section of Solids
- Isometric concept
- Need of isometric views
- Isometric exercises
- Screw, fasteners
- Valves, Cotter, joints
- Welding, riveting
- Manufacturing Processes
- Piping symbols
- Limits & fits
- Introduction to mechanical and plumbing design.
- Introduction to AutoCAD & Pro-E (3D).
On effective finish of this course, the candidates should be beneficially utilized in the following industries:
- Production & Manufacturing businesses.
- Auxiliary Fabrication like bridges, Roof structures, Building & development.
- Vehicles and partnered commercial ventures
- Service enterprises like street transportation and Railways.
- Boat building and repair
- Infrastructure and guard associations
- In broad daylight area commercial ventures like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, and so forth and private businesses in India & abroad.
- Self employment.
Further learning pathways:
- On fruitful consummation of the course students can seek after Apprenticeship training in the presumed Commercial ventures/Organizations.
- On fruitful consummation of the course students can settle on Diploma course.
- On fruitful consummation of the course students can settle on CITS course.
Duration : 80 Hrs