AUTOCAD - (Mechanical/Automobiles/Production)
This course, participants will take in the elements, tools, and legitimate strategies for making drawings utilizing AUTOCAD – ( MECHANICAL/AUTOMOBILES/PRODUCTION). The hands-on activities, representing true design situations, show clients how to proficiently make mechanical designs and engineering production drawings.
AutoCAD mechanical/automobiles/production course is intended to convey immense profitability advantages to organizations included in mechanical cad design yet it’s intense extra drafting components can be put to successful utilization in other industry areas as well. The most ideal method for realizing this amazingly effective programming is to go to an AutoCAD mechanical training course Uniting all the functionalities of basic AutoCAD programming and the tools for mechanical/automobiles/production designing, the project gives an aggressive edge to experts, giving expanded profitability and degree to development.
- Introduction of CAD
- Preparations of Commands- Line, Circle, Arc etc.
- Using Basic Keys, Creating basic Objects.
- Working with Co-ordinate System.
- View Drawing (Zoom, Pan)
- Scaling objects, views.
- Drawing Orthographic objects
Duplication Using Mirror, Copy, Error, Trim
- Creating Block/Libraries
- Use of Xref
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc.
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- shade Command
- Isometric concept
- Isometric snap
- Drawing Isometric objects
Duration : 80 Hrs
Pre-essentials for AutoCAD course:
This course is intended for users new to AutoCAD Mechanical. It is prescribed that you have:
- A fundamental comprehension of mechanical drafting or design.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD®.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 or 8