We Provide training on configuration, installation and management of VmWare VSPEHRE which enables VmWareESXi and VMWARE vCenter servers which is best on ESXi 5.0 and vCenter Server 5.0.
After the completion of this VCP course, we prepare the students for VMWARE certified Professional 5 VCP exam and also he is eligible to more advance VmwarevSphere courses and provide them a way to access VMware training videos, books and course materials free of cost.
Student will learn the following things as far as VMWARE is concerned, those are configuration and management of ESXi networking and storage using vCenter Server, installation of vCenter Server components, deployment and migration of virtual machines, utilization certification of vCenter server to increase scalability and to monitor resource usage.
It also covers the contents such as the use of VMWARE VCP vCenters certification to manage data centre certification vmware virtualization certification and will also learn
- Describe the software-defined data center.
- Deploy an ESXi host and create virtual machines
- Describe vCenter Server architecture
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter Server™ Appliance™
- Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere® Client™ and VMware vSphere® Web Client
- Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
- Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage
- Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Create a vApp Describe and use the content library
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Use VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual machine storage
- Monitor resource usage and manage resource pools
- Use VMware vRealize™ Operations Manager™ to identify and solve issues through analytics and alerts.
- Manage VMware vSphere® High Availability and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
- Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery
- Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability Use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches
- Perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations
Lab 1: Configuring VMware vCenter Server Appliance.
Lab 2: Using vSphere Web Client
Lab 3: Configuring VMware ESXi
Lab 4: Working with Virtual Machines
Lab 5: Configuring VMware vCenter Single Sign-On
Lab 6: Creating Folders in VMware vCenter Server
Lab 7: Standard Virtual Switches & Distributed Switches
Lab 8: Accessing iSCSi Storage
Lab 9: Accessing NFS Storage
Lab 10: Managing VMware vSphereVMFS &VVolumes
Lab 11: Using Templates and Clones
Lab 12: Modifying a Virtual Machine
Lab 13: Migrating Virtual Machines (vMotion, svMotion, CrossHostvMotion)
Lab 14: Managing Virtual Machines
Lab 15: Managing VMware vSpherevApps
Lab 16: Managing User Permissions
Lab 17: Resource Pools
Lab 18: Monitoring Virtual Machine Performance
Lab 19: Using Alarms
Lab 20: Using vSphere High Availability
Lab 21: Configuring VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance
Lab 22: VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler
Lab 23: VMware vSphere Update Manager
Lab 24: Installing VMware vCenter Server Components