Angular 8 Training Course in Bangalore Kammanahalli
Rating (5 star)
Angular 8 Training Course in Bangalore
Angular 8 Training Course in Bangalore
Angular 8 Training course is Our Best Angular eight coaching Course content designed from terribly Basic to Advanced Level. In order that you’ll be able to begin learning from scratch Associate in Nursing perceive the design of an Angular Application. We have a tendency to offer 100% placement to help our Angular candidates. We will say with pride that Cambridge InfoTech is the No.1 Angular coaching training Institute in Bangalore and Tumkur.
Kalyan Nagar and Tumkur.
What is Angular ?
- Single Page Applications.
- The main Important Features are,
- Single Page Application
- Two-way Data Binding.
- Support MVC or MVW in Client-Side.
- Code Split.
- Can Access 10* performance.
- Code generation by using Angular CLI.
- Angular Material for Mobile-Friendly.
- One-time code for both platforms (Web & Mobile).
- Universal for all server-side languages.
- Create Rich templates by using Directives.
Angular 8 Training Course Content
- What is Angular?
- Angular 8 features
- Difference between framework & Library?
- History of Angular and its versions.
- Why Angular?
- Features of Angular.
- What is Single Page Application?
- Difference between SPA & Traditional Application.
- What is MVC?
- How MVC works in Client & Server sides?
- What is Angular CLI?
- Purpose of the CLI.
- Angular CLI installation.
- Create a Basic Angular App by using CLI.
- Executing the Angular Application in the browser.
- How is an Angular app Bootstrapping?
- A brief explanation of the structure of the Angular App.
- A Summary from the following Construction blocks of Angular
- – Modules
- – Components
- – Templates
- – Metadata
- – Data binding – Directives
- – Services
- – Dependency Injection.
- What is Module & its importance?
- What is the Root Module and Child Module?
- What is a Component?
- Whereby to build one Component manually also within CLI?
- What is a Component decorator and its Metadata?
- Component’s Structure overview.
- Component Lifecycle Hooks.
- Components Interactions overview.
- How to Transfer Data of Parent to Child & Child to Parent?
- What is Data Binding?
- What is Two-way Data Binding?
- String Interpolation.
- Style Binding, Class Binding.
- Overview of Event Binding.
- Element reference and $event service in Angular.
- Event Filtering
- What is Services?
- Why should we use Services?
- How to create Services in Angular?
- Singleton Object – Overview
- What is Dependency Injection?
- How to use Dependency Injection?
- Hierarchical DI?
- What are Directives?
- What is a Different kind of Directives available in Angular?
- Difference between Structural & Attribute Directives.
- Overview of All Structural & Attribute Directives.
- Difference between ngIf & hidden directives.
- Whereby to design a Custom Attribute Directive?
- Whereby to create Custom Structural Directive?
- How to claim the Data field to the form directive?
- How to get Data property of this inheritance directive?
- What is Pipe in Angular?
- Purpose of the Pipes.
- Difference between Pipes & Directives.
- A detailed explanation of the below Pipes,
- – Lowercase
- – Uppercase
- – Titlecase
- – Slice
- – JSON
- – Number
- – Percent
- – Currency
- – Date
- What is Pure Pipe & Impure Pipe?
- How to create Custom Pipes?
- What is chaining Pipes?
- What is Parameterized Pipe? angular training in Tumkur angular training in Tumkur
- Angular 8 features angular t
- Overview of Components Interaction
- Share data between components by using Service
- Component Interaction from Parent to Child.
- Component Interaction from Child to Parent.
- @ViewChild decorator overview
- Components Interaction by using Event Emitter & Subject and observable
- What is Event Emitter?
- When to use Event Emitter?
- How to transfer data with Event Emitter?
- How to Create Custom Events and Trigger?
- View Encapsulation Overview.
- What are ng-content and its purpose?
- ng-container Directive overview.
- What is Template Driven Form?
- Purpose of Form.
- How to set up a form in Angular?
- Anything occurs custom control moreover how to fix this?
- What is form?
- How to Access form values?
- What are the form states available in Angular?
- Form Validations.
- HTML5 Validation vs Angular form Validation.
- How to set default values in form fields?
- Setup One-way data binding in Angular.
- What is a Reactive Form?
- Difference between Template Drive & Reactive Form
- How to sync view & Reactive form TS?
- What does a Reactive application controller also how to fix this?
- How to attach Dynamic Validations?
- How to get Reactive from Values?
- What is Service in Angular?
- Create & configure Service in Angular.
- How to do Dependency Injection in Angular?
- What is Singleton Object?
- Multiple DI in single Class.
- What is Routing?
- How Routing makes our App into a SPA?
- How to configure Routing in an Application?
- Load our components dynamically based on the URL path.
- How to create Child Route?
- Navigating to other links programmatically.
- Passing Parameter to the Routes.
- Static Route vs Dynamic Route.
- Fetching Route Params.
- How to establish HTTP request to server-side.
- How does HTTP Mechanism work?
- Are these programs available in HTTP?
- What is Observable & Observer?
- Call back methods available in Observable?
- How to create a Custom Observable?
- What is next(), error() and complete() ?
- How to connect any backend & APIs?
- What is CORS?
- How to resolve CORS errors?
- Client-side Authorization vs Server-side Authorization.
- How to create Guard in Angular?
- Setup Route Guard.
- Server-side Authorization by using JWT Token.
- HTTP interceptors.
- Angular form setups for File Upload.
- Server-side setups for Angular.
- Multer NPM in the node.
- How to use Multer NPM as middleware in Node?
- Attach the Multer middleware in server-side routing.
- Regarding everything any over within any real-time Shopping Cart Application.
- Final Assessment
- Interview Preparation
- Resume Support