How We Can Help
Getting You Off Your Feet
Our orientation programme is designed to thoroughly prepare you and your appointed Centre Manager/Administrator as well as Faculty that you intend to hire for the start-up and operation of your CAMBRIDGE INFOTECH IT Training centre.
Giving You That Promotional Boost
As a franchisee, you will receive the following promotional assistance from us:
- Access to the Corporate and Operations Manual, which includes a section on marketing, detailing how to analyse your market and design your sales promotion around it.
- Promotion of your centre through public relations, promotion and advertising following your inauguration by organising promotional initiatives at corporate level. The combined effect of such promotion is far greater than any individual centre could afford, and operating under the CAMBRIDGE INFOTECH name and logo helps to gain substantial advantage over your competition.
Once you have started your business, you will enjoy the benefits of professional backup and support from our dedicated franchisee team. CAMBRIDGE INFOTECH stands ready with our extensive experience to help you with any questions or problems that you might encounter, whether they are of an academic or administrative nature.
The features of the partnership can be spoken as below:
- Mutually binding model
- Powerfully symbiotic
- Profitable plan
- Mutually transparent
- Strong support
You will be responsible for
- Provisioning of necessary investments.
- Providing Premises with fully equipped training facilities.
- Providing recommended Infrastructure (Hardware & Software).
- Procuring all statutory approvals from the relevant authorities in the Govt.
- Executing business plan and strategies as approved by Cambridge InfoTech.
- Setting up a highly talented local team for execution of the business plan.
- Achieving business goals, revenue targets and gross margins as directed by Cambridge InfoTech.
- Operating and running Centre Of Excellence.
- Sales & Marketing of all the programmes offered at Cambridge InfoTech.
We will help you in
- Start-up Business Loan (Collaterals Needed)
- Infrastructure Planning
- Organisation Setup
- Spacing Planning
- Layout Designing
- Volume Planning
- Faculty Training
- Counsellor Training
- H R Sourcing
- Business Planning
- Course Material
- Conducting of Exams
- Job Placement Assistance for Students
- Marketing Support
- Global Marketing Initiative
- Marketing Advice
- Lead Generation Activity
- Lead management System
- Manpower Planning
The Process in 4 Easy Steps
STEP 1 – Complete the ‘Expression of Interest’ by emailing to us.
STEP 2 – You will be invited for an interview with us. Upon confirmation, you will be required to submit an application form together with the application fee.
STEP 3 – Upon satisfactory review of the location of your proposed centre, we will send you a copy of the Franchise Application Form. Complete the form and submit it together with the franchise fee to enable us to proceed with the legalities of our new working relationship.
STEP 4 – Two copies of the Franchise Agreement will be forwarded to you for signing; you return both copies to CAMBRIDGE INFOTECH for our signing and stamping and thereafter a copy of the signed Agreement, which confirms your status as a Franchisee, will be returned to you. At the same time, CAMBRIDGE INFOTECH prepares your ‘Start-Up Pack’, and arranges delivery of resources and training.
If you are looking for Master Franchisee with add-on business?
Please send an email to:Email:email@example.com ‘Expression of Interest’ with a minimum of 1 year of the business plan.