Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training in Bangalore
Rating (5 star)
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training in Bangalore, India
Cambridge InfoTech offers the Best Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and training for every aspirant and working professionals. Lean Six Sigma Certification coaching is given by experienced and one taking all things together Six Sigma trainers within the business. Preparing will be driven on Minitab and reasonable openness is guaranteed with a class task. Lean Six Sigma Course is formulated to join the ideas of Lean (diminish waste) and 6 letters (lessen variety)
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training in Cambridge InfoTech
The ideas of those methodologies complement one another and manufacture a synergistic impact in achieving profound results. The results square measure thus outstanding that it will increase each the bottom-line (profits) and also the top-line (increase in business).
Organizations that have used Lean Six Sigma methodology have typically achieved the uncommon by exponentially increasing the profits by keeping the operational prices very cheap and maintaining the best quality. Lean Six Sigma inexperienced and Black Belt certification is driven mistreatment DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology whereas Master Black Belt certification is delivered majorly on DMADV (Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Validate) methodology. DMADV is additionally referred to as DFSS (Design for 6 Sigma).
The coaching is driven on the applied math tool – Minitab, which is employed by larger than four-fifths of Fortune a hundred corporations. This goes to mention that the opportunities square measure umteen for an individual with smart Minitab operating information.
We at Cambridge InfoTech offer you the right exposure to find out and showcase your skills on not simply Lean Six Sigma however conjointly Minitab tutorial. Having information on Lean Six Sigma also as applied math tools like Minitab, SPSS, SAS, R, R Studio, Stata, MATLAB, etc., provides a chance to pursue luring jobs with nice salaries. we tend to square measure committed to continuously be high of the developments in each house of learning to bring you the most effective from the most effective trainers in the business.
WHO CAN DO SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT CERTIFICATION?
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training in Bangalore, India
WHAT you may LEARN The principles and philosophy behind the Lean Six alphabetic character technique To gather information, and participate in drawback determination To apply applied math ways to enhance business processes Design and implement Six alphabetic characters comes to The DMAIC process Root cause analysis and basic applied math analyses on method measurements To identify and management wasteful processes To evaluate daily activities, to scale back cycle times, and improve quality To evaluate issues, statistically and quantitatively Support and assist Black Belts Increase profitableness victimization Lean Six alphabetic character methodology Prepare for the IASSC Lean Six alphabetic character inexperienced Belt certification communicating
Training yellow belt – Course content
- What is Six Sigma?
- Why Would a Company adopt Six Sigma?
- How Six Sigma brings Success to a Company?
- Challenges to Deliver Six Sigma?
- Financial benefits of Six Sigma
- What is LEAN
- What are 7 wastes
- What are Muir, mud, mura
- DMAIC methodology
- What is SIPOC
- Voice of the customer
- Critical to Quality
- What is Data collection
- Data Attributes
- What Tools used to measure the Data(Histogram, Pareto, Scatter Diagram, Gage R&R, )
- How to Developing solution
- What are Control charts
- Meanings of Six Sigma
- General History of Six Sigma & Continuous Improvement
- Deliverables of a Lean Six Sigma Project
- The Problem Solving Strategy Y = f(x)
- Voice of the Customer, Business and Employee
- Six Sigma Roles & Responsibilities
- Defining a Process
- Critical to Quality Characteristics (CTQ’s)
- Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Pareto Analysis (80:20 rule)
- Basic Six Sigma Metrics: a. including DPU, DPMO, FTY, RTY Cycle Time, deriving these metrics and these metrics
- Building a Business Case & Project Charter
- Developing Project Metrics
- Financial Evaluation & Benefits Capture
- Understanding Lean
- The History of Lean
- Lean & Six Sigma
- The Seven Elements of Waste: a. Overproduction, Correction, Inventory, Motion, Over-processing, Conveyance, Waiting
- 5S: Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Self-Discipline, Sort
- Cause & Effect / Fishbone Diagrams
- Process Mapping, SIPOC, Value Stream Map
- X-Y Diagram
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Basic Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Normal Distributions & Normality
- Graphical Analysis
- Precision & Accuracy
- Bias, Linearity & Stability
- Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility
- Variable & Attribute MSA
- Capability Analysis
- Concept of Stability
- Attribute & Discrete Capability
- Monitoring Techniques
- Control Methods for 5S
- Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)