PMP Training in Bangalore kammanahalli
Rating (5 star)
pmp training and certification in bangalore kammanahalli
PMP Training in Bangalore kammanahalli:- We Provide a PMP training and certification course in Bangalore, India with 100% Placement Support. This course covers the latest popular elements, rising practices, trade concerns, PMP Certification Training Course, and core abilities required for Project Management skills. Embedding larger stress on (related to a plan to reach a goal) and business knowledge, this course also introduces a brand new section on the role of the project manager in every enormous and small corporation.
PMP® Certification coaching course
The Project Management Professional Course Certification in the city is what Bangalore usually did for project management professionals. Variations in project management approach as represented in the PMBOK® Guide – sixth edition, which is included in this course. This PMP certification course covers building practices, trade issues, and new standard methods of doing things, and it can help you pass the PMP Exam on your first try. More substantial importance on business and (related to a plan to reach a goal) information is stored during this course and consists of a replacement section on the role of the project manager.
PMP course in Bangalore
Cambridge InfoTech offers The Best PMP Certification Course Training in Bangalore is provided by highly certified teachers who have extensive Project Management experience. When it comes to project management certifications, PMP Training Course certification in Bangalore is a fantastic opportunity that is often prepared for individuals from a variety of trades. This is the Best PMP Exam Preparation Course Training in Bangalore is perfect for individuals and businesses looking for a complete and thorough understanding of the most recent project management best practices, as well as the knowledge to do things effectively and the ability to bring projects to a successful conclusion.
PMP certification in Bangalore
The important things to treasure from this PMP Certification Course in Bangalore are that one can attain an associate degree in-depth understanding of A Guide to the Project Management Body of data, (PMBOKÂ® Guide – Sixth Edition), gain data of five method teams and ten data areas and gives you with the courage with success to clear the PMP test Questions on your 1st attempt. People attending this PMP Course Training in Bangalore can take a copy of the PMBOKÂ® Guide – Sixth Edition, course completion certificate, and thirty-five PMI PDUs.
PMP course in Bangalore
Cambridge InfoTech delivers Project Management Professional Certification training in Bangalore through the schoolroom, live online Training, and on-the-spot Training methods. People and businesses/projects will pick from many out their weekday and weekend programs to attend this PMP Qualification course in Bangalore. Recruit these days, to learn this widely-recognized PMP certification in the city-based Centre to enhance world proficiency.
This introductory module discusses what PMI is and regarding PMP normally wherever it talks regarding the route to PMP certification, PMP test course of study, PMP test format, test tips and techniques, a summary of ITTOs, and PMP test Fee Structure
This module focuses on what’s a project, project management, project constraints, program management, portfolio and structure project management, the role of PMO, managing stakeholders and a lot of.
- This module focuses on managing communication
- Managing structure
- The neutral amendment
- neutral management.
This module focuses on project integration management. this data space of integration management distinguishes that the profession of project management doesn’t add isolation, and there’s a better dependency between totally different information areas of project management
This module helps in understanding processes in designing, defining, managing, and dominant changes as per the project needs, scope and work breakdown structure. Overall, their square measure of six processes in scope management.
This module helps a participant to realize a comprehensive understanding of project time management. This module is all regarding designing that helps in making sturdy schedule management set up for a project. This whole designing is repetitious that helps in often change the project schedule.
This module focuses on gaining a deep understanding of project price management. The project price management information space is all regarding having price management set up, associate degreed once more this is often a repetitious method that happens throughout the project lifecycle that updates price estimates and value baselines.
This module focuses on the crucial side of project quality management. Project Quality Management sheds light-weight on having top-quality management set up, playing quality assurance that defines and keeps a check on the standard of all the processes within the project.
This module focuses on understanding Project Resource Management. Once again, this module starts with making resource management set up. 3 different processes involve winding up the resource management set up in feat, developing, and managing the project team.
This module focuses on one in every one of the essential aspects of project management in project communications management. The module starts with making transparent communications set up and managing and dominant communications throughout the project lifecycle.
This module focuses on one in every one of the numerous topics within the PMBOK Guide that’s Project Risk Management.
This data space begins with making a project
- Risk management
- Set up
- Establish risks
- perform a qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
- Implement and manage risk responses throughout the project.
This module focuses on project acquisition management. It starts with designing acquisition, conducting acquisition, and dominant acquisition. The closing acquisition method has been off from the new PMP sixth edition.
This module is the final frontier to your overall understanding of project management as per the PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition.
Syllabus of PMP Course in bangalore
- What is PMI® & PMBOK® Guide?
- Evolution of the Project Management Institute
- Certifications offered by the PMI®
- PMI® contact resources
- What is PMP®?
- Prerequisites for the PMP® Exam
- PMP® Exam Syllabus
- How is the PMP® Exam Structured?
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management?
- What is Operations Management?
- What is Program Management?
- What is Portfolio Management?
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Portfolio, Program, Project – A High-Level View
- Mission, Vision, Goal, Strategy, Objective and Tactic
- Organizational Strategy
- Project’s Link with Organizational Strategy
- Strategic Alignment of Projects
- Business Benefits
- Benefits Realization
- Business Value
- Organizational Systems
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Project Life Cycle vs. Product Life Cycle
- Role of a Project Manager
- Project Life Cycle Overview
- Project Life Cycle vs. Project Management process
- Key Stakeholders
- Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
- Inputs/outputs of the 49 Project Management processes
- Organizational influences on Project Management
- What is Project Integration Management?
- Role of the project team
- Role of the project sponsor
- Project selection methods
- Project charter and role of the project manager in charter development
- Lessons learned for continuous improvement
- Project Integration Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Project Scope Management?
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- Project Scope Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Project Schedule Management?
- What is Project Schedule?
- Gantt Charts
- Network Diagram
- Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
- PERT, PERT Analysis, Critical Path Method and Schedule Compression
- Project Schedule Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Project Cost Management?
- Differentiate between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Key Terminology in Project Cost Management
- Earned Value Technique
- Project Cost Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Quality?
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- Seven Basic Tools of Quality
- Project Quality Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Resource Management?
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- Conflict Management
- Motivation Theory
- Project Resource Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Communication?
- Communication Methods, Technology, and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- Key Terminology in Project Communication Management
- Project Communication Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Risk?
- Project Management Risks
- How is Risk & EMV calculated?
- Risk Classification
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Risk Reserve & Contingency Reserve
- Key Terminology in Project Risk Management
- Project Risk Management Knowledge Area processes
- What is a Contract?
- Different Types of Contracts
- Advantages and Disadvantages of contract types
- Key Terminology in Project Procurement Management
- Project Procurement Management Knowledge Area Processes
- Who is a Stakeholder?
- Stakeholder Register
- Various Analytical Techniques for Stakeholder Analysis
- Managing stakeholder engagement and relationship
- Key Terminology in Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Stakeholder Management Knowledge Area Processes
- PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Vision and purpose of the Code
- To whom does the Code apply?
- Structure of the Code
- Aspirational and Mandatory Conduct
- Responsibility and Ethics Complaints
- Description of Respect, Fairness, and Honesty
- PMP® – Example Questions Formats
- PMP® – Tricky Test Questions
- Exam Tips and Tricks