SAP Basis Training in Bangalore Kammanahalli India
Rating (5 star)
SAP Basis Training in Bangalore Kammanahalli and Tumkur
Cambridge InfoTech implements SAP basis manager and SAP basis training in Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore, and Tumkur from our seasoned trainers. We perform to bridge the gap among the provision of the trade. Cambridge InfoTech offers the best coaching for all Modules, square pattern one among the most manageable coaching institutes in Kalyan Nagar Bangalore, and provides 100% commitment to our students’ placings. The best coaching institute in Bangalore is a leading coaching institute in Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore and Tumkur.
Best SAP BASIS Training in Bangalore
Cambridge InfoTech listed as one of the best coaching institutes in the urban center of Bangalore. We provide ERP courses for operating professionals. The coaching in Cambridgege understands the requirement of the Participant’s. We Offer all coaching courses as of the participant’s choice. Cambridge InfoTech offers free coaching materials of supply copy and text. Discover the best coaching in Bangalore from Cambridge InfoTech
SAP BASIS coaching institutes in Bangalore, Kalyan Nagar is categories square distance remarkably interactive, we advance active expertise in SAP BASIS categories. SAP BASIS Training in Bangalore gives theoretical data and sensitive data within the categories of the course. Learn SAP BASIS syllabus with the assistance of our SAP BASIS Experts. Our SAP BASIS trainers and SAP BASIS professionals can keep providing throughout the SAP BASIS coaching real SAP BASIS project situations. SAP BASIS is the best technology for authorities.
Best SAP BASIS Training in Bangalore
Our SAP training center in Bangalore is well-equipped with labs and good infrastructure to provide you with hands-on instruction. In addition, we offer a sap certification training programs. After successfully completing the SAP Training course, we have successfully trained and placed many of our students in large MNC companies. For our students, we offer complete placement assistance.
According to Google and candidates reviews, Cambridge InfoTech is one of the best SAP training institutes in Bangalore. Over 8500 SAP training programs have been completed, with 100% placement support provided to students. Over the 10 years, the Cambridge InfoTech team has been committed to provide quality SAP training.
Best SAp training in bangalore - Course highlights
Our trainers are recruited from the SAP industry and have at least 10 years of expertise in implementing SAP technology. All SAP Trainers are real-time working consultants who provide hands-on training based on real-world circumstances.
For the best SAP Training in Bangalore, we offer classroom training, online training, weekend classes, and a fast track course. Students can choose from a range of course schedules to suit their needs.
The course material for SAP training is supposed to assess real-time implementation and will aid students in fully comprehending SAP principles. Our SAP training in Bangalore covers all aspects of SAP technology and provides students with a thorough understanding of real-world situations. Our SAP specialists at Cambridge InfoTech Training Institute in Bangalore have devised a novel method of imparting SAP knowledge in an efficient manner.
- Free Orientation & Demo Classes – Get in touch with the greatest SAP training real-time professionals, learn about the courses, and get professional guidance.
- Hands-on Experience – During the training, SAP Server Access will be offered for practice.
- 100% Job Assistance – Our Placement cell will assist you in finding employment that matches your module and skillset, cutting your job search time significantly.
- Assistance after You Start Working – For the first three months after you start working and have settled down, our finest SAP training specialist trainers will provide support to taught students.
- Certification Support – Because certification adds value to your resume, we encourage and recommend that you pursue certification in your chosen field our SAP training professionals will be able to assist you.
- Our best SAP trainers are well-versed in SAP and have extensive expertise in teaching end-users, students, and corporate workers.
Syllabus of SAP BASIS Course
Orientation & Introductions
- SAP R/3,
What is SAP R/3, New dimension Technology?
- SAP AG
Overview of R/3, New dimension Technology?
- R/3 Components
- R/3 Architecture & Technology
- Basis Consultant’s Roles & Responsibilities
- Introduction to Operating Systems – Windows 2003 Server and RDBMS – Oracle
- Introduction to R/3 Networking/Communications
- Basic Architecture & Technology Concepts
- R/2 Architecture
- Architecture comparison
- SAP Instance
- Work process Services
- Multi-system Landscape
- 3 System Landscape
- 2 System Landscape
- 1 System Landscape
- Project preparation
- Go live and support
- Installation (Windows server 2003)
- Pre Installation activities
- Post Installation
- Installation of SAP 4.7 on Oracle
- Installation of SAP ECC 6.0 on Oracle
- Starting and stopping of SAP System
- Overview of applying SAP license from SAP AG
- Install / Edit /Delete / License
- User Administration and master records
- User creation, deletion, lock, unlock and copy
- Mass user creation / deletion
- Local client copy
- Remote client copy
- Client export / import
- Single sign-on
- TMS (Transport Management System)
- Landscape design
- Transport domain, group, routes, and layers
- Transporting at OS level and SAP level
- CCMS (Computing Central Management System)
- Health check
- Profile parameters
- Operation modes
- Background Jobs
- Standard Jobs
- Local printing
- Remote Printing
- Access method
- Temp Se Administration
- Knowledge about OSS (Online Support Services)
- Adding patches and plugins
- Kernel patches
- Oracle database administration
- Table space administration
- Starting and stopping instances
- Exporting database
- Database backup
- Restoring database backup
- Archive logs
- Database file system
- Advanced topics:
- Live demonstration of SAP market place
- Installation of solution manager 4.0
- Maintenance optimizer
- Early watch alerts
- Central monitoring system
- SAP router configuration
- System copy explanation
- Kernel upgrades
- Knowledge of upgrades
- Migration from Windows to Linux
- SAP best practice knowledge
- Net weaver concepts
- Introduction of ERP, SAP R/3 overview.
- Client-server architecture
- Installation of ERP and GUI.
- Starting and stopping of SAP R/3 systems
- Post-installation activities
- SAP Transport management system
- Client copies
- RFCs generation
- Change and transport management system
- kernel, SPAM/SAINT, Support Packages and Add-ons
- TRANS directory structure.
- Installation of Solution Manager & Post-installations
- Generation of license keys
- Satellite system configuration.
- Solution creation and configurations
- System Monitoring
- System Administration
- Maintenance Optimizer
- Service Desk Configuration
- Root Cause Analysis & End to End Monitoring
- Router configuration
- Implementation using ASAP methodology.
- Change Request Management System. SAP basis administrator
- Oracle database architecture
- Backup, Restore and Recovery
- Homogeneous /Heterogeneous System Copies, DB Refresh, and Disaster Recovery
- DB monitoring,
- Tape management
- Space management